Sunday, June 21, 2009

Day 5

I am so thankful to have made it this far with no baby Jack born yet! Every day that we keep him in is a step closer to him being healthier when he does get here. I got to go for a wheelchair ride yesterday. I had a 10 minute limit. BUT we went outside and got locked out of the building. So by the time we made it back to the room, we had been gone 20 mintues. OOPS! They didn't take away my privilidges but I thought they might. :-)

Everything is still stable for now. I am still leaking amniotic fluid, but the body continues to make it, so as long as I stay hydrated, that shouldn't be an issue. I am taking antibiotics to ward off infection which will help me stay out of labor as well. My doctor is pleased that everything is pretty much staying the same. I am going to have another sonogram on Wednesday to check everything out.

As far as my spirits go, I'm pretty good most of the time. I have one emotional breakdown every day. I think that's pretty good! Callie is adjusting ok. She told me today that she misses me, I miss her too, but we're hanging in there. Please keep sending up your prayers that Jack will continue to hang out as long as possible.

Thanks for all the thoughts and prayers. I'll update again in a day or two.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Stephanie!

    So glad things are going well -- thinking about you guys! Hang in there!

    Lori

    ReplyDelete

Cherries