Friday, June 19, 2009

Quick Update

Well, today is my 3rd full day in the hosptial, and Jack is still in my belly! I am still stable and the doctors and nurses are giving me no indications that there is an immediate threat that I will go into labor. The doc I saw this a.m. told me that I will probably be here for a long time. That eased my mind so much. I am still on an emotinal roller coaster. One minute I'm encouraged and the next I'm terrified. But I know that I am not in charge and that God will take care of both me and Jack.

The good news is that they took out my IV today! I am only on the fetal monitor for 2 hours each shift still. They put pressure cuffs on my legs to help ward off blood clots, but other than that I'm tube free. I can even go on a wheelchair ride outside if I want!! It's 100 degrees but the prospect of leaving this room makes me smile.

Thank you to everyone for your thoughts and prayers. We still need them. I need them for peace of mind more than anything else. Love to you all!

1 comment:

Cherries