Greetings from Bed Rest!
The specialist came in today to do the sonogram and had good news. My amniotic fluid level is still normal and is about the same as last week. I have leaked a little fluid, but since the body continues to make it, it is recovering what has leaked. There is a new development, however. Last week he was head down and today he is breach. That means that his bottom is down and his head is up by my ribcage on the right. That could become a problem if I start contracting and dilating, but right now it's just a fact.
I am still stable with no contractions and the sonogram showed that I'm not dilated. We'll just keep thinking positive thoughts and stay healthy.
Thanks for all the thoughts and prayers. They are working! Next week around this time we'll do another sono and they will measure him to see how he's growing. Until then, I'll let you all know of any changes as they arise. But we know that there aren't going to be any. :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment