Tuesday, June 30, 2009

29 Weeks!!!!

Well, we made it to 29 weeks today! I am so excited. Yesterday, they moved me to a new room in the post-partum area. I am considered anti-partum (I think that's dr speak for "waiting for baby on bed rest") so they needed my labor & delivery room for someone who was actually going to have a baby. That was a huge vote of confidence. I already miss my nurses though. After 13 days with the same staff, it's hard to get to know new people. I'm sure I'll love the new ones as muhch as the old ones though. And I'll get to see them again when I deliver.

Dr. Greenburg came in this morning for his quick check-in for the day. He told me that since I'm not losing a lot of fluid each day, that is a good sign that the baby is going to stay in for a long time. That was the first time he's ever said anything that definite on his opinion which made me feel even better.

I had a surprise visit from my cousin Kim today. She lives in Austin and drove up to check on me. I was so excited to see her! Tim's dad also came to see me today and stayed for a little while. Of course Tim & Callie came for dinner and a little TV time, so I've had a pretty eventful day.

I'm scheduled to have my sonogram tomorrow. We'll see if the dr comes or re-schedules to Thurs. I hope it's tomorrow. He is going to measure Jack to see how much he's grown in the past two weeks. My belly says he's growing, but I'd like to put a number on it. I'll let you know what I find out. Until then . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cherries