


We are 31 weeks today! Yippee!! There isn't really any new news other than I am still feeling great. I went to Kristin's birthday party on Sunday afternoon. I figured I could sit on Katie's couch as easily as I could sit on my own. It was so nice to get out of the house and be around more people. I will have been on bed rest for 4 weeks tomorrow. As you can imagine, there are more fun things that I would rather be doing, but at least I don't have to be out in the 105 heat every day! Tim's mom and sisters are hosting a shower for me on Saturday, and I'm so excited that I get to go. I'm sure I'll have an update after that.
Here are some pictures of Jack's 3D sonogram. I've tried for a week to get the video to upload, and it's not working. I think it's just too big. His nose looks a little big in these pictures but that's because of the angle and the fact that you are looking through water at him. I still think he's cute!
No comments:
Post a Comment