Oh my! I can't believe that I haven't posted anything in so long! Jack has grown and changed so much in the last two months. Here's the lowdown:
Weight: At least 24 pounds (that's what he weighed a couple of weeks ago)
New Stuff: He's crawling and pulling up on everything. He's even chewing on the rail of his crib (guess he's teething again). He has 8 teeth as of today. He says, "Da da da da" all the time. He is really starting to develop a personality. He likes to laugh and to make you laugh. He's such a sweet baby. He is super chunky and has really fat feet (just like his sister did when she was that age). He's finally starting to get some hair too! He refuses to eat baby food anymore and loves grilled cheese sandwhiches. He would rather feed himself completely, but I am still in charge of the spoon (I have to give him cheerios to keep him content though). Life is just crazy busy and fun. I just told my mom the other day that my house is like a circus. I guess that makes me the Ring Leader.
Here are a few pictures of him (and Callie) from our vacation to Destin a few weeks ago. We had a blast!
This one isn't actually from vacation. It's at our house after Callie's dance recital (which is why her hair looks FABULOUS). I just think it's so sweet!
Callie on the beach.
Jack at dinner just being cute (moments before he started stealing french fries off of my plate and refusing to eat his own food. I guess he's going to share my LOVE for french fries.)
Sister and brother at lunch one day.
No comments:
Post a Comment