Weight: 21 lbs 4.5 oz
Height: 28 3/4 in
# of Teeth: 7 (He cut 5 in the month of April.)
Tricks: He can say "mama" and "dada" and "ba". He is rolling all over the place to get where he's going. He's not crawling yet, but he has started to scoot on his belly using his legs. He doesn't use his arms yet, so he usually ends up with his face smushed on the floor. He laughs ALL the time and is eating us out of house and home. Once he stopped cutting teeth he actually started sleeping all night. Thank goodness!! He smiles so big at me every time I pick him up from Ms. Brandy's. He love, loves his big sister. They have so much fun playing together.
Here is my most recent picture of him. This was taken at his 9 month check-up while we were waiting for the doc to come in. He actually has enough hair for me to "faux-hawk". I just need to get some product so it will stay. :)

He is so cute! I love that picture!
ReplyDelete