Then . . . tonight at dinner we noticed that the tooth next to the one that she just lost was VERY loose . . . so Tim pulled it! Looks like the tooth fairy will be visiting our house again tonight!
Monday, April 19, 2010
The Tooth Fairy
So last Wednesday (4/14) Callie lost her first tooth. She lost it at school (her teacher actually pulled it) and I didn't even know about it until I picked her up after school.

Then . . . tonight at dinner we noticed that the tooth next to the one that she just lost was VERY loose . . . so Tim pulled it! Looks like the tooth fairy will be visiting our house again tonight!
Then . . . tonight at dinner we noticed that the tooth next to the one that she just lost was VERY loose . . . so Tim pulled it! Looks like the tooth fairy will be visiting our house again tonight!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
OMG how cute... same tooth as em, and I am sure in a couple days em will loose her second one as well. I am going to show this to em in the morning. :) Toothfairy will be busy tonight.
ReplyDelete