Monday, February 1, 2010

Happy Birthday, Tim! Hello, Helmet! and Other Miscellaneous Things

This past week brought many exciting events. Tim's birthday was on the 28th, so I put a couple of b-day pictures on here of him. There's a picture of Callie ready to go to ballet class. She is doing so great and loving it. We're gearing up for her first recital in June. The girls are really practicing hard. Then, there's Jack. He got his helmet today. Those of you that talk to me regularly know that I have been less than thrilled about this day. BUT, it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. It'll be a little bit of an adjustment, but the helmet actually looks like a cute little picture frame for his adorable face!! :) We will break it in this week by gradually wearing it for longer periods of time until he is wearing it for 23 hours a day. Then we'll go back next week for a follow-up to see how he's doing. We also have his 6 month check up next week. WOW! I can't believe how big he's getting. More on that later . . .


This is the gift from Tom, Tim's brother. As you can see, he really likes it!


Besides the fact that this is the most adorable picture in the ENTIRE world, this is Callie & Jack's gift to Tim. Jack is not pictured b/c he was asleep (shocking, I know!).



Brother & Sister being cute while we watched the NFC play-off game.


Callie helping feed Jack his breakfast. She's actually very good at it. Helps me out a lot.



Callie decided she wanted to get it the high chair. I was surprised that she fit.



In her new tu-tu from Grandma. She said, "Mommy, I look like a birthday present in this." Love her!


Before . . .
After . . . look at those cheeks!


Callie said, "Oh, look at you little cutie, in your cute helmet!"







1 comment:

Cherries