Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Christmas Time with Callie

This has been the most fun Christmas Season ever with Callie. She is so excited about everything. She's had so much fun shopping and "wrapping" the presents.

She even wrote a poem the other night after we read "The Night Before Christmas". I wrote it down, and I'm writing it on here for all of you to see. I was very impressed. She came up with it all by herself!

Santa is coming to town, everyone.
You don't have to say a word.
He comes down the chimney quietly
and puts gifts in every stocking.

We've done a few fun things this week getting ready for the upcoming festivities.

At the Galleria in front of the tree:

With her skates on ready to hit the ice!


Mommy & Callie ice skating



Daddy & Callie ice skating


Decorating our first ever gingerbread house
The finished product!



How exciting! This is her happy face. Scary, isn't it?
Making a jingle bell necklace.
Merry Christmas, everyone!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Cherries