Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Back to School

Well, it finally happened. I went back to work. Callie is so excited that I am at school with her every day. I asked her why she liked me being at school so much. She said, "because it makes me love you more". That melted my heart! It's been a pretty uneventful transition for the kids, but not for me. I'm getting used to being back in the fast past world of teaching.

Jack is going to Ms. Brandy's and loves it. He has been happy when I pick him up, and she tells me that he is a happy boy. He's still not doing any fun tricks. When he is on his tummy, he will pick up his head and look around for a while. Also, on Monday, I thought he was going to roll over. He got about half-way there. I hope it won't be too long.

He weighs 12 pounds 9 oz as of Monday night. I love having the scale at home so we can weigh him at any time! Here are a couple of his most recent pictures. I don't know why they are sideways. I thought I rotated them. Ugh!






1 comment:

Cherries