Wednesday, September 30, 2009

A few pictures

Here are a few pictures of all of the fun times we've had over the last few weeks . . .




Callie & I at Mary Poppins! This was Tim's anniversary gift to me. It was fantastic!!



Jack after his first bath (at 7 weeks old).



Jack before his first bath.



Me and my kiddos


Callie & her little brother. She loves him so much!
Just hanging out


Tim & Callie on our 12th wedding anniversary. I cooked a nice meal and they got all dressed up. It was so cute!



Tim & the kids


Jack's most recent picture (taken today). He's so big!


Callie & her friend Sydney at dance class last night.



Callie's candy haul after the Prosper Homecoming parade (her first).



Tim, Callie, & Jack at the homecoming parade.



Callie & Jack waiting for the parade to start.



For homecoming week the kids dressed up to a different theme each day. Wednesday was "King or Queen of Homecoming". Callie went as a princess. Surprisingly, she was still wearing this itchy dress when I picked her up.

1 comment:

  1. OMGosh... so so so adorable, all of them. I love that Tim and Callie dressed up for a nice home cooked meal. :)

    ReplyDelete

Cherries